Ok login and password

images ok login and password

And of course if there is no move to fix the problem, you might want to consider moving on. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. And from the standpoint of keeping the operation running, yes it was necessary to continue having that sort of password exposure while fixes were made. Here's how to do it There is also one other problem with password sharing. How much do you trust them?

• passwords BugMeNot
  • Is it OK to tell your password to your company's sysadmin Information Security Stack Exchange
  • Change or reset your password Computer Google Account Help

• Access and share logins for logins.

passwords BugMeNot

Username: oleg; Password: KoOleg*23+gg; Other: KoOleg*23+gg; Stats: Did this login work? Yes. Login & Password. Logging In. How do I log into my Facebook account?

To log into your Facebook account on a computer: Go to At the top under. Learn how to change your password and fix login issues.
    The alternative - that they have a back door to bypass the need for passwords, is not really attractive either.

Sign in to add this video to a playlist. It may be time to dig out your IT security policy. It was explained before that nobody should ever give its password to an administrator i'm ok with all of itbut you should check with his superior what's going on, because if he asked yours, it's possible that he asked the password of the 18 others the 19th is probably his superior and i'm pretty sure that some of your fellow co-workers use the same password everywhere.

If your admin insists - explain to him that you will document sharing your password with him You might just be entering it incorrectly.

DATING WEBSITES FOR MEN AND COUNTRY
    I have heard of stories where admins asked for the user's password, but only on sites like The Daily WTFwhich prompted this question.

So even then i'm hard pressed to think of any viable reason why the admin would need your password. You gave the nuclear launch codes to that guy??? The problem is this mindset that effectively a sysadmin is God - this is not true, nor should it be the case: What can you do? If the admin is trying to diagnose a problem only you are having, there might be good reason to access your account "as you" to identify your problem efficiently.

Is it OK to tell your password to your company's sysadmin Information Security Stack Exchange

After all you can simply change the password after the IT guy is done with the work, changing your finger isn't possible.

Roblox is the world's largest social platform for play. We help power the imaginations of people around the world. In any browser (IE, chrome, mozilla, android), my login is failling, but my password is ok. I percept when I type the password and click on login. You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.

Your Google Account password is used to access many Google products, like.
    It's always a sad day to learn that the user doesn't have administrative rights, it's not connected to the domain, and the admin that set it up hasn't worked there for 10 years No, on second thought, just don't give him your password.

The 5 warning signs you shouldn't ignore. Sadly, this happened to me. If you have one in your organisation.

Free web cam teen chat rooms
    Linus Tech Tips 5, views.

My answer focused on the practical point. Sign in to make your opinion count.

Change or reset your password Computer Google Account Help

As root in unix, I can change your password and log in as you. What can you do?

EMF Safety Zoneviews.

If an admin, or ANY support technician asks for your password, the correct. learn that the user doesn't have administrative rights, it's not connected to Even if inside the company is ok to share password by security policy.

Reset your Password. Enter your username and either your account last name or account number, and we'll help you reset your password. Username. Facebook requires a password to login, and at some point many of us will struggle to get in.

Video: Ok login and password Hacking a Facebook Account in ONE CLICK!

Fortunately it's easy to reset your password and.
    Is your convenience more important that your security? Also, dont forget things like e. The same applies to your password. That can bother you having to waste time with your IT support, but this can also send you to jail for a long time. If anything happens to your account or by your account while someone else is logged you are the one who will be blamed.

That's interesting; I'm not familiar with local laws there, but in most places, being able to prove that someone else had your password either stolen, or given in a "legitimate" way can cause serious repudation issues, i.

Calhoun county craigslist
    Reset administrator password of Windows 10 without any software?? Do NOT tell your password to your cat.

Without any thought I gave him my user password. It's not good practice for sure. My response was from the perspective that it was your password. I know one girl few years ago gave her mail account to her boyfriend who then sent some blackmailing mails.